Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged fēnix 7S Solar multisport GPS watch. It’s styled for smaller-sized wrists, and its Power Glass™ solar charging lens extends battery life — powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors and more.
Updated, ultratough athletic design features a bright 1.2” solar charged display and 42 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
Get up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging3 — and up to 37 hours in GPS mode with an additional 9 hours when solar charging.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera4. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
Use this real-time stamina data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
• Multi-gnss Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
• ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
• Golf Course Maps: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
• Skiview Maps: Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
• Multicontinent Topo Maps: Download TopoActive maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
• UP Ahead : Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
• Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
• Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
• Music Apps: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
• Garmin Pay™ Contactless Payments: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
• Safety And Tracking Features: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
• Connect Iq Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
• LENS MATERIAL: Power Glass™
• Bezel Material: stainless steel
• Case Material: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
• QUICKFIT: included (20 mm)
• STRAP MATERIAL: silicone
• Physical Size: 42 x 42 x 14.1 mm
• Colour Display
• Display Size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
• Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
• Display Type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
• Weight: 63 g (case only: 47 g)
• Battery Life
Smartwatch: Up to 11 days/14 days with solar
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 38 days/87 days with solar
GPS Only: Up to 37 hours/46 hours with solar
All Satellite Systems: Up to 26 hours/30 hours with solar
All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 7 hours
Max Battery GPS: Up to 90 hours/162 hours with solar
Expedition GPS: Up to 26 days/43 days with solar
• Water Rating: 10 ATM
• Memory/History: 16 GB
→ Smartwatch Sēnix 7S Solar
→ Charging/data cable
Be the first
If you search for infos or answers to your questions regarding to products shipment and delivery, payment methods, charges etc, please fill in the following form.
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us atCALL US 2811 808 892
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE RUNDOME
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.