Understand your body better with advanced health and fitness features. And enjoy the convenience of making calls from your wrist1 when paired with your compatible smartphone. Tired of juggling devices? Make calls from your wrist when connected to your compatible smartphone. Bright AMOLED display and up to 9 days of battery life? Yes, please! Create or respond to text messages hands-free, courtesy of your paired smartphone’s voice assistant. Health and wellness features give a better look at what’s going on inside your body. Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps. Store music on the watch for phone-free listening with your wireless headphones.
Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music. Ten minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life.
A crystal-clear AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times.
From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
No more missing calls while digging in your pockets or fumbling through your purse. When connected with your compatible smartphone, you can make and take phone calls right from the watch.
Hands full? No problem. Use your paired smartphone’s voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant or Bixby) via Venu 2 Plus to compose and respond to text messages, ask questions and even control your compatible smart home devices.
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or while you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
• Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, during breathwork and yoga activities or during a Health Snapshot session.
• Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox3 and respiration.
• Wrist-based Heart Rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
• Mindful Breathing: When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
• Fitness Age: This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage4 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
• Animated On-Screen Workouts: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
• Built-In Sports Apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
• Advanced Strength Training: This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
• HIIT Workouts: Use this new activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
• Create Workouts: Choose from more than 1,600 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app. Then download them to the watch.
• GARMIN Coach:Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
• Intensity Minutes: We’ve updated our intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
• Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple® or Android™ smartphone. Send quick prewritten text replies if you have an Android phone, or you can reply with your voice.
• Music: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
• Safety and Tracking Features: If you’re ever in need of assistance, easily share a message with your live location with preselected contacts when your watch and compatible smartphone are paired. You can even assign a designated emergency contact that your watch can call, such as local emergency services.
• GARMIN Pay™ Contactless Payments: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
• Connect IQ™ Store: Add watch faces, data fields and apps to your paired watch from the Connect IQ Store app downloaded on your compatible smartphone.
• Sync with GARMIN Connect: With the Garmin Connect app, you can see your health and fitness information all in one place. And interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
• Battery Saver Mode: Get even more juice from your smartwatch by toggling this setting on or off to maximize battery life.
• Water Rating: This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
• Smartwatch mode: Up to 9 days
• Battery saver smartwatch mode: Up to 10 days
• GPS mode with music: Up to 8 hours
• GPS mode without music: Up to 24 hours
• Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
• Bezel Material: Stainless steel
• Case Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with stainless-steel rear cover
• Silicone Quick Release Bands (20 mm, Industry standard)
• Physical Size: 43.6 x 43.6 x 12.6 mm
• Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
• Color Touschscreen
• Display Size: 1.3" (33.0 mm) diameter
• Display Resolution: 416 x 416 pixels
• Display Type: AMOLED optional always-on mode
• Weight: 51.0 g
• Water Rating: 5 ATM
• Memory/ History: 200 hours of activity data
• Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
• Smartphone Compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
• Music Storage: up to 650 songs
• Venu 2 Plus
• Charging/data cable
→ Returns are accepted only if the package has not been opened.
Be the first
If you search for infos or answers to your questions regarding to products shipment and delivery, payment methods, charges etc, please fill in the following form.
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us atCALL US 2811 808 892
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE RUNDOME
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.