Featuring a bright color display, the Venu Sq GPS smartwatch combines daily style with health monitoring and fitness features that inspire you to keep moving. Run, walk, bike, golf — choose from more than 20 preloaded sports apps. Let the watch plan workouts for you, including yoga, strength, cardio, even Pilates.
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist.
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
• Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities
• Advanced sleep monitoring : Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping3, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
• Safety and Tracking features: When your watch and phone are paired, you can send an assistance alert with your live location to your selected contacts.
• Fitness Tracking: While you get out and about, Lily tracks steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
• Preloaded sports apps: Let your watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts, all you have to do is exercise. Use the Garmin Connect app5 to download more workouts for free.
• Body Battery: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
• Hydration tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
• Sports Apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
• Garmin Coach: Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
• Create workouts: Build your own workouts in Garmin Connect, and download them to the watch.
• Smart notifications:Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple® or Android™ smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
• GARMIN Pay: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution1 through participating providers.
• Connect IQ™ :Add personality to your watch by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more.
• Water Rating: This watch is swim-rated, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
• Lens & Bezel Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 / Anodized aluminum
• Strap material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
• Size: 40.6 x 37.0 x 11.5 mm
• Display Size: 1.3" (33.1 mm) diagonal
• Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
• Display type: Liquid crystal color touchscreen
• Weight: 37,6gr
• Battery autonomy: Smartwatch mode: Up to 6 days /GPS mode: Up to 14 hours
• Waterproofing: 5 ATM
• Memory: 200 hours of activity data
• Compatibility: iPhone. Android
→ Clock: Time / Date, Time, GPS time sync, Automatic Daylight Saving Time, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch, Sunrise/ sunset times
→ Health Monitoring: Wrist based heart rate, Respiration rate, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen saturation, Fitness age, Body Battery, All-day stress, Relaxation reminders, Rlaxation Breathing Timmer, Sleep, Hydration, Women's Health
→ Sensors: GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient light sensor
→ Daily Functions: Bluetooth,ANT+® , Smart notifications, Text Response/ reject phine call , Calendar, Weather, , Phone & Watch Finder, GARMIN Pay
→ Avtivity Tracking: Step Counter, Move Bar, AutoGoal, Calories burned, Distance, Intensity Minutes, Trueup, Move IQ
→ Security & Detection: Livetrack, Incident Detection during selected activieties & Help
→ Sports & Training: Cardio, Stength, yoga, pilates planning & analysis functions, Activity History, Special programms for the Gym, Running , Golfing, Swimmming, Cycling. Available outdoor recreation profiles for Skiing, Snowboarding, XC classic skiing, SUP, Rowing
→ Venu Sq
→ Charging/ Data cable
→ Manual with Instructions for Use
→ Returns are accepted only if the package has not been opened.
Be the first
If you search for infos or answers to your questions regarding to products shipment and delivery, payment methods, charges etc, please fill in the following form.
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us atCALL US 2811 808 892
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE RUNDOME
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.