This hybrid smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analog watch with the essential smart features you need to keep up with your busy life. You can get up to 5 days of battery life, stay in the loop with texts, calls and calendar reminders right on your wrist , now your body better and many more!
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
Use the Pulse Ox3 sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
• Battery life:Stay on the move longer with a battery life that lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode, plus up to 1 additional day as an analog-only timepiece. Fifteen minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life.
• Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
• Safety and tracking :When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in Incident Detection.
• Preloaded Sports Apps:Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
• Connected GPS: Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides and runs.
• Fitness Tracking : While you get out and about, vívomove Sport tracks steps, calories, intensity minutes and more. Even sync data across multiple Garmin smartwatches.
• GARMIN CONNECT™ : See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
• Lens Material: Chemically strengthened glass
• Size: 40 x 40 x 11 mm
• Display Size: 0,34''x 0,73'' (8,6 x 18,5mm)
• Display Resolution: 72 x 154 pixels
• Screen Type: OLED
• Weight: 19gr / With silicone strap 33,8 gr
• Battery autonomy: Smartwatch operation: up to 5 days / Watch mode: up to 1 additional day
• Waterproofing: 5 ATM
• Memory: 10 timed activities / 14 days of activity recording
• Compatibility: iPhone and Android
→ Clock: Time / Date, Time, Automatic Daylight Saving Time, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch
→ Health Monitoring: Wrist based heart rate, Respiration rate, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen saturation, Fitness age, Body Battery, All-day stress, Relaxation reminders, Rlaxation Breathing Timmer, Sleep, Hydration, Women's Health
→ Sensors: Garmin Elevate, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
→ Daily Functions: Bluetooth, Ant +, Smart notifications, Text Response/ reject phine call , Connected GPS, Calendar, Weather, Music Operation, Phone & Watch Finder
→ Recording Activities: Step Mcounter, Move Bar, AutoGoal, Calories burned, Distance, Intensity Minutes, Trueup, Move IQ
→ Security & Detection: Livetrack, Incident Detection in Selected Activities & Help
→ Sports & Training: Specialized training, planning & analysis functions, Activity History, Special programms fot the Gym, Running , Swimmming, Cycling
→ Smartwatch Vívoactive Sport
→ Charging / data transfer cable
→ Manual with Instructions for Use
→ Returns are accepted only if the package has not been opened.
Be the first
If you search for infos or answers to your questions regarding to products shipment and delivery, payment methods, charges etc, please fill in the following form.
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us atCALL US 2811 808 892
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE RUNDOME
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.
ΣΤΟ RUNDOME ΘΑ ΒΡΕΙΣ