You haven’t seen a smartwatch this small that can do this much. With a flick of your wrist, the stylish patterned lens reveals a bright touchscreen display, and when you’re done, the display disappears. See texts, calls and calendar reminders, keep track of your important health stats and many more!
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist.
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
• Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities
• Advanced sleep monitoring : Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping3, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
• Safety and Tracking features: When your watch and phone are paired, you can send an assistance alert with your live location to your selected contacts5.
• Calendar view: When paired with your compatible smartphone you can easily check what your day holds right from your wrist.
• Morning report: Quickly peruse a summary of the weather outside, your Body Battery™ energy level, step goals, stage of your menstrual cycle or pregnancy, and first calendar event.
• GARMIN CONNECT™ : See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
• Fitness Tracking: While you get out and about, Lily tracks steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
• Preloaded sports apps: Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing, strength training and more.
• GPS: Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides and runs.
• Water Rating: This watch is swim-rated, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
• Lens & Bezel Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 / Stainless steel
• Strap material: Silicone
• Size: 34.50 x 34.50 x 10.15 mm
• Display Size: 1.00” x 0.84” (25.4 mm x 21.3 mm)
• Display Resolution: 240 x 201 pixels
• Display type: TFT LCD no color touchscreen
• Weight: 24gr
• Battery autonomy: Up to 5 days excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking
• Waterproofing: 5 ATM
• Memory: 7 timed activities / 14 days of activity tracking data
• Compatibility: iPhone. Android
→ Clock: Time / Date, Time, Automatic Daylight Saving Time, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch
→ Health Monitoring: Wrist based heart rate, Respiration rate, Pulse OX Blood Oxygen saturation, Body Battery, All-day stress, Relaxation reminders, Rlaxation Breathing Timmer, Sleep, Hydration, Women's Health
→ Sensors: Garmin Elevate, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
→ Daily Functions: Bluetooth, Smart notifications, Text Response/ reject phine call , Connected GPS, Calendar, Weather, Music Operation, Phone & Watch Finder
→ Avtivity Tracking: Step Counter, Move Bar, AutoGoal, Calories burned, Distance, Intensity Minutes, Trueup, Move IQ
→ Security & Detection: Livetrack & Help
→ Sports & Training: Specialized training, planning & analysis functions, Activity History, Special programms fot the Gym, Running , Swimmming, Cycling
→ Charging cable
→ Manual with Instructions for Use
→ Returns are accepted only if the package has not been opened.
Be the first
If you search for infos or answers to your questions regarding to products shipment and delivery, payment methods, charges etc, please fill in the following form.
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us atCALL US 2811 808 892
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE RUNDOME
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.