Tried and tested over hundreds of kilometres , the 4th generation of our Pro Racing Socks Run Low are bringing revolutionized aeration and blister-protection to your warm weather runs. The technical weave is lightweight and ventilated, quickly wicking away moisture so your feet remain cool and dry. A redesigned, wider toe box offers a more ergonomic fit and improved proprioception, allowing the toes to grip intuitively on landing for a natural, fluid stride. The light knit around the heel, identical to the PRS High version, offers targeted support when you pick up the pace, while terry cloth padding on the big toe saves you from blackened nails on longer runs. The medium arch support boosts micro circulation and prevents the fabric from twisting and folding to keep painful blisters and irritation at bay.
• Composition: 96% polyamide / 6% elastane
• Weight: 26gr
• Different dot thicknesses for targeted protection in key areas and added grip of the foot in the shoe
• Lightweight, highly-ventilated fabric, ensuring sweat and moisture are quickly wicked away so feet stay fresh and dry
• Blister prevention thanks to an ergonomic fit, tight foot arch and terry cloth padding on the big toe
• Suitable for triathlon and running/ races
• Color: Black
Be the first
If you search for infos or answers to your questions regarding to products shipment and delivery, payment methods, charges etc, please fill in the following form.
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us atCALL US 2811 808 892
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE RUNDOME